Thursday 12 November 2020

LUVU NATURALLY


Hi friends!  Hope you're all having a great weekend. 

I wanted to share something fun with you guys today! 

Let me start off by saying, to be honest since March when all the corona virus craziness started, my makeup routine has become none existent. I’ve gotten used to wearing comfy clothes 24-7  and not putting on any makeup unless I have to go somewhere, and even then it's minimal makeup. 




So when Luvu Naturally sent me this pretty package of goodies, it was the perfect excuse to put on some makeup. Addison even said, “Mommy are you going somewhere fancy?”  😆 



For my eye makeup I used: Luvu eyeshadow in Champagne pink, Virgo, and Swirl.
                         Luvu Black Magic Truly Natural Mascara
 Luvu Beauty Liquid Lineit 
Luvu large shadow brush

Those who know me, know I'm all about everything natural! So I've really been loving the products Luvu Naturally has to offer. Plus, it's owned by Canadian women! Which is so amazing because I'm also about empowering and supporting other women.

You can check out all their products here at their website: LUVU NATURALLY
If you find something you love, you can use my (one time use) discount code: LAURENNOV10

Happy shopping!


L
xo


Post a Comment