Monday 9 November 2020

Hello, it's me! Here's an update.

 Hi friends! It's been a while. Recently I was banned from Instagram for reasons unknown. Now that I've experienced all the stages of grief, I can see the bright side. 😆 I focused so much on Instagram that I neglected other things, like my blog, Pinterest, etc. So here I am putting more love into my blog. 

Since I haven't been able to "work" on Instagram, it's really freed up a lot of my time to do all the little projects I've been wanting to do.

One I'm going to share with you today is my photo wall. I've been planning this wall since we moved in and I love how it turned out.


The picture frames are from Ikea. They're the RIBBA 8X10 frame. They were cheap (on sale now) but still look amazing.
Also, I wanted the photos printed in good quality so I printed them from Blacks and I'm so happy with them.

So that's one project I've been able to finish! I'll be sharing more as I go. 

Hope you're all doing well!

L
xo


Post a Comment