Sunday 28 August 2016

What I use to clean my house



Now that I have a daughter running around the house, I try to keep my house free from germs as best as possible.
(If you don't know me- I've always been a very ocd kinda cleaner) 
I used to clean with products I'd purchase at the store. I also used to love to clean with anything that had bleach in it because I just felt then it was 100% clean and free of germs. 
Now I try to stay away from all those products containing harmful chemicals, especially bleach.
If you follow me on here or on Instagram, you might know I've been using DoTERRA products for months now.
I fell in love with the OnGuard line. Specifically, the OnGuard cleaner. 
All you have to do is mix it with water in a spray bottle and you're set. I clean everything with this stuff, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. And the best part is I don't have to worry about Addison, or myself inhaling these products. (The smell reminds me of Christmas).
Here's the ingredients I've copied from the doterra site:

"It is fortified with the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Theraputic Grade® essential oils, which provide natural protection against certain environmental factors while elevating the overall cleaning capability."

Anyways, that's my go-to product I thought I'd share. I highly recommend it to other mamas. 

And if you're interested in knowing what I use for glass cleaner instead of Windex, it's very simple: water, vinegar and a few drops of an essential oil (usually lemon or grapefruit).
If you're interested in any of the doTERRA products, let me know! Or check it out for yourself. 


Also, if you have any other natural cleaning solutions, let me know!

L
xo




Post a Comment