Sunday 28 August 2016

Summer wedding

One of my dearest and sweetest friends, Emily, got married this past weekend. It was such a sweet and intimate ceremony. Here's some of the pics I was able to take on my phone.

The hubby and I had to take a wedding selfie( he's so grizzly lately but I still love him!)


How cute are these babies in the wedding party?! The little photogenic doll is her niece. She's the best. As you can tell she has quite the personality!



And here's the sweet couple. They are honestly the nicest couple. I'm so happy for them both. 




How gorgeous was the bride?! And her dress was beautiful! It was such a pretty ceremony. I'm so glad I got to witness it. 


My dress is by Parker and I bought it on Revolve a couple years ago: Parker Ruffle Dress


L
xo




Post a Comment