Monday 29 September 2014

My favourite jeans


 This post if for my fellow petite girls. It's taken me a long time, but I have finally found the best skinny jeans. TopShop has a petite line for women that are 5'3" and under. The jeans I'm talking about is the Petite Moto Leigh Jeans.

YESSSS! Finally!

I first bought this black pair, and fell in love immediately. They are the perfect length (no need for hemming), and they're almost a stretchy material which is amazing when it comes to  skinny jeans. For those days when you eat far too much for your little body to handle. You get where I'm coming from?

Anyways, the next week I bought the ripped pair and the grey.  There's a bunch of other styles too you can find online. There's a lovely dark denim pair I want, but they sell like hot cakes, so I check back frequently. 









Post a Comment