Monday 29 September 2014

Clarisonic








I'm going to share with you today my love for the Clarisonic Brush. Because if you're like me and hate seeing makeup end up on your towels after you've washed your face, you'll hopefully benefit from this post.  I'm sure by now you've all heard of Clarisonic or have seen it. If you don't have it by now, what are you waiting for?!

Kidding.

Let me tell you a bit about it.

  • it reduces pore size, fine lines and wrinkles
  • gives you a smoother, radiant complexion
  • 300 movements per second so it loosens up dirt and oil
  • your skin will absorb other products better afterwards
  • cleanses 6 times better than hands alone!



The only downfall I'd say, is the price of these brushes. They range from $145 to $265.  I have the Clarisonic Mia 2 which was $180- not too bad. I think it's a good investment, I use my brush every night. If you're going to splurge on something, this is definitely something I would consider. 

By the way, I am not getting paid for promoting Clairsonic in any way. I just thought I'd use my blog to share with you some of my beauty secrets. And this is one of them!


Post a Comment