Thursday 7 December 2017

Netflix Shows to Watch

 Well, it's official, winter has arrived here in Canada!    Now is the perfect time to cozy up and watch Netflix and chill. I've listed some of my favourite shows to watch on Netflix.
(I'll continue to add more to the list.)

My Shows:

  • Riverdale
  • This is Us
  • The Fall
  • The Killing
  • Gilmore Girls & A Year in the Life
  • Life in Pieces
  • The Mindy Project
  • Scream
  • Santa Clarita Diet
  • GirlBoss
  • 13 Reasons Why
  • OA
  • The Returned

Shows Brent and I watch:
  • The Keepers
  • Ozark
  • Making A Murderer
  • Suits
  • Bloodline
  • Rectify
  • Mindhunters
  • Stranger Things




Also, comfy clothes in a MUST for a Netflix and chill night, so I've linked some cute and cozy wear.





     

     
I'm always looking for new shows. What Netflix shows do you love?

L
xo

Post a Comment