Saturday 28 October 2017

My Favourite Drugstore Makeup

I've been meaning to make this post for a while now. I love makeup, and now that I'm a mom, I also love to save money, especially when buying things for myself so I can spoil my daughter. Also due to the fact that I no longer live in a city and I hate shopping for new makeup online, I've been trying out products from the drugstore. I have found some that I really love. And I have to admit, I am really picky with makeup and do love the more expensive brands (of course). So today I'm sharing with you the drugstore makeup I use pretty much daily for my every day look.

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
3. NYX Micro Brow Pencil
4. Maybelline Blushed Nude Eye Shadow Palette
5. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
7. The Balm Mary LouManizer  Highlighter
8. Elf Bronzer and Blush Combo
9. Elf Blending Brush
10. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

If you have any questions about the products, just leave me a comment and I'll reply!


L
xo


Post a Comment