Saturday 19 August 2017

The best grain free, gluten free, dairy free muffins!

We recently found out Addison can't have gluten so I've been trying out a bunch of new recipes lately. These banana muffins are the best grain free muffins I've made so far, so I thought I'd share!
Like the title says, there's no grain, no gluten, no dairy and no refined sugar!
Let me know what you think if you end up trying these out!


What you'll need:
  • 1 TSP of cinnamon
  • 1/2 TSP salt
  • 1/2 TSP baking soda
  • 3/4 cup of coconut flour
  • Ground flax seed mix (egg replacer) *See note below
  • 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
  • 1/2 honey ( sometimes I do just a bit less)
  • 1 TBS vanilla
  • 3 ripe bananas
* 1 TBSP of ground flax + 3 TBSP of water = 1 egg



Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. In a large bowl mix together all wet ingredients.

3. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients.

4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.

5. Spoon the batter into lined muffin tins.

6. Bake for 30 minutes.


*It will be tempting but make sure to let them cool completely. Coconut flour tends to crumble when still warm.

Enjoy!

L
xo

Post a Comment