Sunday 11 June 2017

Sunday is a day for rest, and cute, casual, comfy clothes

I'm doing the exact opposite of my last post which was cute workout gear. Well, the clothes are still cute, but now it's all about lounge wear.  Sundays are chill days so I've put together some comfy clothes that you can spend the day lounging in, but you can also run out to the store in and look presentable. (Just click on the photos to get to the item)

Warning- Comfy clothes are my favorite, so this post is a little long because I got a little carried away. Hope you enjoy!



I love this Nike sweatpant/sweatshirt combo.

icon
icon


 I'm a sucker for Nike slim sweat pants like these.

icon
icon

I love the color of these joggers.

icon
icon

These leggings look so comfy, and the whole outfit is just perfect.

icon
icon

Love, love, LOVE these leggings.

icon
icon

I have these sweats in grey, and now I want this color.

icon
icon

Who doesn't love a good henley?

icon
icon

This tee is perfect for Sundays, and I love the color.

icon
icon

Haha and this shirt.

icon
icon

I love a light pullover for summer nights, and white, clearly.

icon
icon

icon
icon

icon
icon

Wildfox has the prettiest casual clothes, like this top-totally worth the splurge.

icon
icon
I could just live in this outfit.

icon
icon

This playsuit is super cute for summer lounging.

icon
icon


I looooove this jacket.

icon
icon

Annnd this one!

icon
icon

icon
icon

This cardigan!

icon
icon

Enjoy your Sunday!

L
xo

Post a Comment