Tuesday 14 March 2017

My March Break Must Haves!

I hate cold weather. I mean, who really loves winter? I guess there are a few people that enjoy it. I myself need the warm sun on my face! I should have been born somewhere warm, like California. I'm originally from Windsor, Ontario where they have very mild winters. Barely any snow and lots of sunshine. You could call it the Florida of Canada, right mom?

Anyways, if you don't know me personally, I now live 4 hours north where the winters are the complete opposite! Tones of snow, high winds, and rarely any sun in the winter. It took me a few years to get used to the weather here. Well, to be quite honest, I still am not used to it. I'm not sure if I ever will be!

So getting to my point... I love going somewhere warm to vacation. But since having Addison we haven't gone anywhere. The last trip we went on actually was to get married in the Bahamas, which would be just over three years ago. I'm used to going somewhere warm once in the winter so I'm really looking forward to a vacation. No, unfortunately not this year...but next year. If I'm not pregnant again!

We usually go to Florida because it's a pretty short flight for us. But I have a list of other places I'd like to visit. March Break (in Canada) for most,  is this week! (I know I'm so late with the blog posts).  If you're lucky enough to be going somewhere warm then I have a few must have items for your trip! From makeup to swimsuits! The jean shorts are my favourite!
I myself will just have to wait for summer.



1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13

Also, check out this 50% off Forever 21 sale!



Enjoy the warm weather!

L
xo


Post a Comment