Friday 4 November 2016

First Aid Beauty

Today I thought I'd share my thoughts about these First Aid Beauty products I've recently been using.   This is my first time using anything from First Aid Beauty,  and I have to admit, I'm loving it so far.


I'm not sure what's been going on with my skin lately but for the past couple of months I've been breaking out like a teenager.  I'm not sure why.  I am still breastfeeding, so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that. Hormones?!
Anyways,  I've been using the FAB cleanser, moisturizer, oil and face mask for just over a week now and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. My breakouts have all cleared up.  Yayy!

I definitely recommend this skin care line. It's reasonably priced and doesn't have a lot of those nasty chemicals in it.

L
xo

Post a Comment