Wednesday 3 August 2016

One piece swimwear

Hi All!

Let me start off by saying, I know summer is half way through, but it took me a while to figure out how to blog again. I've had this post saved as a draft for weeks now. But anyway,  I finally have it finished!

So let's continue on with the post...

Bikini weather is upon us! Yayy! And we have a new pool! Yay!

But for me, this year I'm all about the one piece swimsuits.

After having Addison my body, specifically my stomach,  is no where near what it used to be. I just haven't worked out like I used to before having her (5 days a week). Going for walks with her a few days a week is now my cardio. I'm back to my pre-baby weight but I just need to work on toning up. Which I will do...eventually!
Anyways, I figured I'd do a post sharing some of the cutest one pieces I've found.  Because it did take me a while to find some that were cute and pretty and not overly sexy, because I am a mom now.. Ha!

So here's some of my favourites. I've linked them all down below. And they also happen to be all under $100! Enjoy!

Post a Comment