Thursday 19 May 2016

Ipsy- my thoughts so far

So I've finally signed up for Ipsy.

If you haven't heard of it, you get a glam bag with 5 beauty product samples to try for $10 a month. 
I've been wanting to try it out forever. 

1. Just because I love Desi Perkins.
2. Also because I love makeup and like trying new products.

So far I haven't been impressed and I haven't even gotten my glam bag yet. 

Here's why:

They make you fill out a survey to figure out what kind of products you want. Once the products are selected for you, you're able to see what you're getting. So far I'm not crazy about my 5 products, but whatever I'll wait and see once I try them out.

Also, each time I go to look at my account to see when my bag will ship, it keeps changing to the next day. First it was the 17th, 18th, 19th and now the 20th. 
Am I going to get it along with my June bag??
I don't know... The good thing is you can cancel anytime. So I'll give it a try and see.
Have you guys tried #Ipsy? Or any other beauty boxes?? Let me know. I love getting goodies in the mail. 

L
xo

Post a Comment