Tuesday 17 March 2015

NYX Products and Review



    

    

So in case you didn't know, I live in a small town now so I'm limited to my high end beauty products. (Yes, I can order online from Sephora but I don't like guessing my skin tone with foundations and concealers without trying them.) I've heard a lot of good things about NYX products and they're super cheap, so I decided to check them out and give you guys a little review on what I thought.

First I'll start with the NYX concealer. I LOVE IT. It's full coverage and goes on nice and smooth.

I also like the powder foundation. I usually just use it to dust over top my foundation on my forehead and chin, so I don't use a lot of it. But I haven't been shiny, so it must be working right?

If you've tried the Smashbox primer, I'd say it's comparable to the NYX pore filler. It makes your skin feel velvety smooth and foundation goes on nicely.

As for foundation,  I wanted to try the HD foundation but they didn't have it. So I thought I'd try the stay matte not flat foundation, and I like it so far. I tried it for the first time today. But my skin isn't very oily and I made the mistake of trying Rimmel Stay Matte foundation and it was just too matte for my skin. It seems with this foundation  doesn't dry you out and you still have a little bit of that dewy glow, which I like. It goes on really nice too.

So that's it so far. They have so many products I want to try, I just haven't gotten my hands on them yet. When I do, I'll make another post! 

I thought I'd leave you with a song I'm really liking right now. Hopefully you like it too!


Post a Comment