Friday 17 October 2014

Fashion Friday: Forever 21

I don't know one girl who doesn't love Forever 21. They're always right on trend with the cutest clothes, and at a ridiculously good price.

And it's not just for girls under 21. Like Kanye says, "Rock Forever 21, but just turned 30." 

(I admit, that's totally me.)

I thought today I would share with you some of the items on my wish list! Which is a pretty large list, since it's fall, and I love fall fashion ( I know-I say that a lot. But I really do!) I've chosen 3 of my favs from each category to make this post a bit shorter.

Okay, so enough talking and let's get on with the list (right?) !

First (and my favorite)we'll start with dresses.

icon
icon

I love, love, love this color. Christmas will be here in no time and I don't know about you guys, but I have 3 family Christmas' to go to. Plus Christmas parties, and let's be honest, you can never have enough dresses!

icon
icon

I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling red lately.

icon
icon

And of course black is my go-to 90% of the time when it comes to dresses. I love the sleeves on this one!

Now, tops I'm skipping because I made a post about fall flannels, and I linked a few from Forever 21. So you can just check that post out if you'd like to see my fav tops.

So we move on to sweaters.

icon
icon

How pretty is this sweater? It looks so cozy and it's my favorite color.

icon
icon

I'm a sucker for grey and striped sweaters, what can I say.

icon
icon

Who doesn't love a chunky cardigan?

Now for sweats/leggings/jeans!

icon
icon

These look super comfy to me. Whenever I get home, I go straight to the bedroom and put my comfy clothes on. I can totally see myself wearing these while lounging on the couch, or blogging.

icon
icon

I know tribal leggings were all the rage last year, but I feel like floral print leggings will be popular this year. But then again, I just love floral.

icon
icon

Last but not least. I'm still a fan of the distressed look for jeans. I also made a post of my favorite jeans from Topshop (check it out also!)

Well that's all I got for now! Hope you enjoy.

Post a Comment