Thursday 15 November 2012

DIY Masks



For: Smooth and Silky Skin


  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
Smash the banana and add the honey and sour cream. Apply to face and leave on 15-20 minutes. Gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth.




For: Lightening, Tightening & Brightening


  • 1 tsp honey
  • 2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice
  • 3 tsp milk
  • half a cucumber (sliced)
Mix all ingredients except cucumbers. Gently massage mixture onto face. Spread cucumbers evenly over face and eye lids. Lie down for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off mask.



For: Dry Skin


  • 1/2 cup of oatmeal
  • 1 smashed avocado
  • 1/3 cup of honey
Mix smashed avocado with honey, then continuously add oatmeal. When all ingredients are mixed well, apply to face and relax for 15-20 minutes. Remove with cool water.

I haven't tried any of these yet-but I really want to. When I do, I'll let you guys know how well they work. Or if you wanna try them yourselves, leave me a comment and let me know!

Post a Comment