Tuesday 23 October 2012

Movie Review!


Young Adult- So I've been waiting a while to see this movie because it looked really funny. Partially because I thought Charlize Theron resembled me a bit from the previews. It did have it's funny parts, but it's definitely more of a darker comedy. Towards the end of the movie I was actually cringing by how embarrassing Mavis (Charlize Theron's character) was. It's worth a watch though, if you want to feel better about yourself.

Now for the more intellectual audience....

W.E.- I actually really liked this movie. I was surprised it was written and directed by Madonna. It's about a woman named Wally, who is basically obsessed with Wallis Simpson, who was an american who had an affair with King Edward VIII. It flips back and forth between the king's love affair and Wally's modern day love life. I definitely recommend this one, especially if you're like me and love the era of the 1930's.

Post a Comment