Monday 1 October 2012

It's October 1st! My favorite month!!!

I'm bummed. My most favorite candle gave it's last flicker tonight. :(
It's the Fireside candle from Bath and Body Works. It smells like a campfire and a man at the same time...if that makes sense? It's a great scent though! I'm pretty sure they've discontinued it because I couldn't find it the last time I was in the store.

Until we meet again Fireside.
So besides that, it's 10:30 and I've already watched a movie (Dark Shadows- I enjoyed it) and have had a beer(enjoyed that also). I don't know what else to do with myself but listen to music.

Oldies! (Put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka is currently on)

Which got me to thinking...well I think about this a lot actually. Old fashion romance! I'm actually in love with it. I should have been born a longgggg time ago.

What ever happened to courtship?

How sweet, right? Melts my heart.

My leading man would have been James Stewart, hands down.

Anyways, I'm rambling on...I'm going to find something to do for the next hour!

Night xo


UPDATE: Good news! They just got the Fireside candle back! :D




Post a Comment