Wednesday 1 August 2018

The Best Gluten and Dairy free Snacks!

Hello all! Wow, it's been a while since I last posted on here. If you haven't been following me on Instagram (or in real life) lately, we are now a family of four! It's been a busy few weeks with two little ones, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I mean, just look at this little peanut.




Anyways! I've been meaning to make this post for a while now. For those who don't know, my daughter, Addison has had some gut issues her whole life (Good news though-I'm pretty sure she's almost finally on the mend! That'll be another post.) So finding snacks that are free of all the allergens/inflammatory foods and that still taste good is hard to do. If you're living a gluten free, dairy free or  vegan lifestyle I hope this post helps!

Here's some of our favourite snacks ( they all have minimal ingredients):

If you can't have corn, these are great tortilla chips! They're made with cassava flour and are nice and light.

These almond crackers are a good alternative to your typical rice or corn crackers. They taste yummy and have a lot of different flavours to choose from.

These cookies are great if you have a sweet tooth! Addison loves them.

This is our favourite "ice cream". Again, minimal ingredients and it's sweetened with honey so I don't feel guilty giving it to my daughter. 

If you like cheesies, then you will love these cauliflower puffs - We do! And a bonus, they have probiotics in them!


I order most of these foods from Natura Market . They have so many healthy goodies to choose from, from paleo to vegan.



If you have any treats you love, please let me know! I'm always looking for healthy goodies.

L
xo






Post a Comment