Sunday 3 June 2018

IKEA DIY Buffet Table/Sideboard

Hi friends! Hope you all had a great weekend.

If you love IKEA furniture and are into DIY projects, then this is a post for you!

Whenever I post pictures of my dinning room on Instagram, I often get questions about our buffet table. So I thought I'd share what we did to change it from a piece of our old entertainment centre to a dining room sideboard. Well, what my husband had to do anyways. It was fairly simple...I think.



So this is what it looked like before.



This is the piece we transformed HERE .

All we did was switch out the doors from solid to glass: GLASS DOORS HERE.

And we ordered special legs from PRETTY PEGS. They specialize in pretty legs, knobs and now doors FOR Ikea furniture.


And that's it! Just a few changes and we took a tv console and changed it into a buffet table for our dining room.


But if you're not in the DIY stuff and can afford to splurge, here's some really lovely sideboards I've been swooning over.

         

       

L
xo

Post a Comment