Thursday 7 June 2018

A Quick 36 Weeks Pregnant Update!

Hello all! I can't believe I'm at 36 weeks already. Time flies when you're pregnant with a toddler I tell ya. But I'm not complaining.


We are so excited to meet this little one. Honestly, it's very bittersweet, going from spoiling just one with all the attention to soon having to divide it between two. But I am so excited for the lifelong bestfriend Addison will have. My sister is my bestie and I just hope my girls have a very similar relationship.


At my last OB appointment they said the baby was already engaged, so who knows if it'll be two weeks or four more! But until then I'm trying to really soak up the days of it just being Addison and I. I am feeling so very pregnant though and am so grateful for comfy maternity clothes! I had a few questions about this "mama bear" tank top from Pink Blush. They also have it in pink and grey!
You can find my tank top HERE. They also have a cute 'mama bear' night shirt.

I'll keep you guys updated on when this little girl decides to make an appearance. Any guesses as to when she will come?




L
xo

Post a Comment