Thursday 24 November 2016

Bite Beauty's Matte Creme Lip Crayon Review


Hi friends! I recently was able to try out Bite Beauty's Matte Creme Lip Crayons through Influenster.
(I've talked about this company before in a blog post, but you get to try stuff out for free and review the products.) #TheMatteCremeLip #Contest

I received the colors, Cava, Glace and Red Velvet. My skin tone is between light/medium and all the colors worked for me. My everyday favorite color was Cava (it's a really pretty mauve.)



I made a post on Instagram but I thought I'd talk a bit more about these on here. Here's why I like the products AND the company:
  • They're Canadian!
  • They're natural products
  • Even though the crayons are matte, they were hydrating
  • They lasted a long time
  • They have a bunch of colors to choose from
You should definitely check out the company if you haven't heard of @BiteBeauty yet. Also, if you want to try products out for free, check out @Influenster.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to my american friends!


L
xo






Post a Comment