Friday 4 December 2015

I'm back! Catch up; baby, Christmas, essential oils

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since April! I've been pretty busy with my little bundle of joy (which I write about on my baby blog). Being a mother is the best job in the world. I'm so lucky to have such a perfect little girl. 

I could go on and on about her, but I'll stop myself there. Christmas is coming up already. Time flies! I did some shopping on cyber Monday, but I still have my husband to buy for. He's the hardest person to buy gifts for. So if you have any ideas, please let me know. 

So my new obsession is doTerra oils. Which I'm sure you've heard about because it's everywhere, but if you haven't, check them out. I love having candles burning in the house, but since having Addison I've tried to be more clean and get rid of synthetic products.
Diffusing essentials oils is the best. Not only because they smell good but they have a lot of health benefits. As I write this right now, I'm diffusing Serenity while Addison naps.  It smells amazing and promotes a restful sleep. My other favorite to diffuse during the winter months is OnGuard which promotes a healthy immune system. I can go on and on but if you want more information just go to my page.

http://www.mydoterra.com/laurenmacdermid/#/

My little peanut is stirring so I'll make this post short. But I will post again soon. We also moved into a new house, and got a pool! Yayy!! So I will be posting pics soon.

L
xo

Post a Comment