Friday 24 October 2014

Fashion Friday:SheInside

Have you heard of SheInside yet? If not, you are welcome! It's basically a site with the trendiest clothes for an amazing price! Like, amazing.

This Fashion Friday I'm going to post a few jackets/coats that are on my wish list. I've done all the work for you and linked each coat, all you have to do is click on the image and it'll take you there!

First, I'm starting off with this Pink Oversized Coat. It's my fav and I am oogaling over it. I've seen this color of pink for coats a lot this season. Oh, and it's $37.99..whaaat.

icon
icon

And of course, the classic parka never gets old.

icon
icon

I love the look of this half wool sweater/coat. SO cozy.

icon
icon

I have wanted this coat since LAST fall. So you know what that means. It's time I get it!

icon
icon

Black and White patterns are all the rage this season.

icon
icon

I know, another parka but it's polka dots! How could I not post this?

icon
icon

Umm..Pretty Little Liars anyone? I've also read that red is one of the popular colors this fall/winter.

icon
icon

Lastly, a little spin on the classic trench coat. I've seen this jacket EVERYWHERE! It's only $26.67 on this site.

icon
icon

Post a Comment