Tuesday 23 September 2014

Back at it.

I haven't blogged in quite a while and I missed it, so I figured why not give it a try again!
I thought I'd blog about some of my favourite beauty products I used all summer.

Being that it's the first day of fall-we'll make it a Farewell to Summer Beauty Haul! (Although everything can still be used in fall and winter) And yes, I will try and link everything for you babes.


Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder- St Lucia - This is one of the best blush/bronzer combo's I've ever used. The blush is so pretty for any season, and the bronzer is awesome (not orange or dirty looking) I've linked it above, but you can also buy it at Target....for $4!!!!! Yes, that's right. $4! For that price you should atleast try it.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - Okay, so I bought this because Miranda Kerr swears by Rosehip oil. I mean look at her, that skin is so dewy and perfect. Also, if you're into British reality tv shows like I am, Fern from TOWIE also bought this because Miranda Kerr was raving about it. So my experience with it...I was also using a new cleanser while I was using this and I ended up breaking out. I'm not sure what it was from, either this oil or the cleanser, so I stopped using both. I'm going to give it another try soon and see what happens. If anyone has tried this or does try this, let me know  your results please!

Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume- Being a hair stylist, I know the #1 rule to healthy hair is: DON'T WASH IT EVERYDAY! So for my in between days I use this dry shampoo because I have fine hair and I'm not a fan of having flat hair. This is one of the best dry shampoo's I've used so far, and I'm big on dry shampoo. I've used a lot. It smells good, gets rid of that oil, gives volume and it's under $10. 

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump - Okay, so now for the days when I DO wash my hair. I don't use much product in my hair, this is actually the only thing I put in it after it's just been washed. If I don't my hair falls flat within an hour. Fine hair problems, right? So I use this mousse while my hair is still damp, just before I blow dry. Volume tip-always lift the root up while drying. It's usually best to over direct the hair. Anyways, this stuff smells good and gives volume and texture to my hair.

be Delectable triple moisture BODY LOTION-Do you guys love the brand Cake as much as I do? Well this line is one of theirs! It's coconut and cream and smells so delicious. It's a really nice lotion also. I bought this at Target, and I wish I would have grabbed more products because I really, really love this lotion. 

Nip & Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix- This is an exfoliant with glycolic and salicylic acids to refine, brighten + renew skin! Being in my 30's it was time I hopped on the glycolic bandwagon. So I tried this scrub out, and I really like it. I want to actually try the whole line. Kylie Jenner is a huge fan of it. So it must be amazing, right??

Well, that's all I've got right now. Hope you enjoyed my picks and try some if you haven't already! If you do, let me know what you think!! 

Night! xo




Post a Comment